On Thursday I have written my last exam of this semester and this academic year. The results will be announced on Tuesday next week but I think it will be fine. It’s been really tough 9 months with lots of ups and downs but I managed to go through all the obstacles. And I just got an information that I have high chances for a summer internship (a paid one!) – need to be a little bit more patient to have this confirmed.
So it looks like my summer is starting. At least theoretically, the weather is not like summer at all. Now I can devote even more to writing on the blog. Yay! And I’m also thinking about introducing a polish version of the site for the fellow readers from my country.
Few days ago I came up with an idea – I should do a themed week at Chemist in the Bottle. And by that I mean one week totally filled with new reviews. Seven articles in seven days, one posted each day. Do you like the idea? Here are my propositions:
- Week of 7 scents – For a week each day I will post a perfume review of a random thing from my latest acquisitions. Believe me – I got some new samples in the last couple of weeks!
- Week of Quick Sniffs – This is going to be a Quick Sniffs festival. Quick Sniffs 7 days in a row, not only on Monday but on every other day of a week. A paradise for quick sniffers.
- Week of Annick Goutal – 7 days of writing fully dedicated to fragrances from the house. It’s been a really long time since I reviewed Nuit Etoilee, maybe it’s time to change that?
- Week of Diptyque – 7 Diptyque perfume reviews in 7 days, I didn’t review any perfume from this house so far even though I have quite many samples. Should I give them a try?
- Week of Jo Malone – A tribute to the work of Jo Malone, week filled with scents created by her. Jo Malone week will smell light and simple, almost like pure perfume ingredients.
The decision is up to you my dearest readers and friends! Chose a theme that you think would suit you best, that would be the perfect one for you. The voting will last for the weekend and will be closed Sunday night. Then a winner themed week will begin on Monday, June 10. Let the best win!
Thank you everyone for voting! The poll is now closed and that’s how the results look like. There were total of 55 votes of which the highest number, 22 (40%) was for the Week of 7 scents. Second place with 12 votes (22% of all votes) goes to the Week of Quick Sniffs. In the 3rd place we have a Week of Diptyque with 9 votes (16%). Annick Goutal ranked four, Jo Malone takes the last place.
With this clear statistics I’m happy to announce that starting tomorrow Chemist in the Bottle will be having a busy week, the Week of 7 scents. See you tomorrow!