Dear all, between August 31st and September 13th I’ll be on my long awaited holidays. I’m going on a trip across Italy. I’m excited about it but also a bit stressed as a lot of traveling is involved. I’ll share my itinerary with you so that you know where I am the moment you might have a tiny thought about me during my absence.
- August 31st – September 3rd – Naples (with a chance of a day trip to Pompeii)
- September 3rd – 5th – Venice,
- September 5th – 6th – Verona,
- September 6th – 7th – lake Garda,
- September 7th – 8th – Bologna,
- September 8th – 11th – Florence
I’ll finish my Italian journey in Florence where I will be joining my beloved Pitti Fragranze in order to find out what are the latest trends and what is new and sniff-worthy in the niche. If you jump over to my Instagram you’ll be able to follow my trip as at the end of each day I’ll try to upload things I have seen in each city & of course I will also post perfume pictures from the fair. Arrivederci!